“Great Cafe/Diner Comfort Food”
Review of Harry's Cafe

Harry's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2017

My first to Harrys today on a quick trip to Pittsburg. It was recommended to us by local person. Nothing fancy, it looks like it's been around a while, but it is quaint, clean, and the foods the thing, right? The servers were all helpful and friendly. Hardworking, too. I got a small breakfast plate but it wasn't that small! One egg, one patty of sausage, small portion of crispy hash Browns and if thar wasn't enough a large biscuit and a small bowl of GRAVY! Now get this less than six bucks for all that. Wow! Can't eat this every day but it was hot and delicious and hit the spot about 11Am after no breakfast, earlier Friend got a large bowl of oatmeal, toast, and some bacon. Said it was all great, and the bacon was heavenly! Good Diner coffee and lots of it. Great place, like to try the lunch stuff sometime, too.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I am from Pittsburg, and Harry's has been a staple in this town all of my life. If you need comfort food, especially breakfast, this is the go to spot. With decor straight out of grandma's house, and food that is equally as good as dear granny's, you can't go wrong. My personal favorite is the standard scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast, and my son loves the biscuits and gravy. If you want a special treat, share a huge cinnamon roll between two people (it's too big for just one peron to eat)! For lunch, they serve the perfect burger and fries basket.

1  Thank Angella C
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Harry's Café is a must when in Pittsburg. Hands down on serving the best breakfast in town! The pancakes are delicious & huge...2 will fill you up for hours! The prices and service are both amazing.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

From pecan waffles , home made big yeasty rolls, and home made pies. Chicken and noodles, calfs liver pork cutlets , hamburgers. It's all good and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The people were friendly. I had a waffle with fruit and whip cream it was good but a bit pricey. I think that the way the restaurant is set up it would be hard to get a wheelchair to the tables: I may be wrong because I was not in my chair