“New steakhouse in the area ”

Colton's Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Montana Burger and fries along with fried onions was filling and tasty. They provide a bucket of peanuts as an appetizer and the decorations were cool. Staff was always there checking if I needed anything.

Coltons623_201, Owner at Colton's Steakhouse & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you very much leaving us a review! We really appreciate the feedback and are so glad that you liked our Montana Burger! It's one of our favorites!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

I absolutely loved the decorations! Our waiter kept the water and soda cups full at all times and was very attentive. We ordered the fried green beans. They were heavenly, and perfectly seasoned. I ordered the Chicken Fried Chicken. It was tender a moist, not dry at all. Almost all the food had a bit more pepper than I thought was needed, but the food was still delicious. My family had such a fun time cracking peanuts, and enjoying the wonderful food!

We love when a family comes in and has a good time with us. We work really hard to provide excellent food so we are glad that you enjoyed your meal and will definitely take what you said about the pepper into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Had to travel on the road for my 20th anniversary and I can't think of a nicer place to have dinner. My eaitress...Kinsey rocked the house. She was attentive and certainly knows what customer service is all about. I had the Chicken fried steak and a cup of loaded Baked Potato soup. Both of which were excellent. Their signature Apple-Tini was delicious. Definitely a great find in Pittsburgh, ks.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see us! We really appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing and are so pleased that you had such a good experience. We hope that you come back and see us sometime!

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Went with a party of 10 today and my burger was not cooked. While waiting 30 minutes for a new burger (they had accidently knocked it on the ground after they re-fired it so had to start all over again). My son's steak was over well done and he asked for rare. Anyway, I don't blame them for the extra wait, it is what it is. However, I was given the check to pay BEFORE I even got my food and they asked if people wanted boxes before I even got served. I found that pretty rude since I was paying a bill over $200!

1  Thank Brandi S

We are so sorry that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have had a lot of additional training with our staff since your visit and we are really confident in the huge improvements they have all made. We hope that you will come back in and give us another try to provide you with the excellent customer service we pride ourselves on!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Husband and I visited the new Colton 's steakhouse this past weekend. Arrived around 7:15pm, waited 15 minutes for a table as it was definitely a full house. Munched on peanuts while we waited.
We were seated at a booth for two in the main dining room. Our server was attentive and very friendly. Ordered the onion tanglers (thin onion rings) as an appetizer. A small order was $2.99 and could have easily fed a family. We both had the ribeye steak, house salad and loaded baked potatoes. We enjoyed our meal however the baked potatoes were very dry and didn't come with sour cream. Husband steak was a little thicker than mine, I'd say about half an inch thick and was overcooked, medium rare and barely any pink. Mine was super thin and medium was well done. I understand this is a brand new restaurant and probably still working on perfecting a few things. Our meal came to $46. We will be back. Hope you will give it a try if you're ever in town. Thanks!

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate all of the nice things that you said and we have been working really hard with our staff to make sure that our guests receive their food the way they like it every time. We are very sorry that your food wasn't the way you ordered it but we really appreciate you letting us know so we can make sure to know what areas to focus on as we continue to learn and grow. We look forward to seeing you next time!