“Home Away from Home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Farm House Stay

Cozy and warm
Queen bedroom
Full bedroom
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Taylor L
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This farm house is in my hometown, but I now live in Arkansas, and my husband and I just got married back in my hometown in October 2013. We planned on staying in a hotel the weekend of our wedding but as soon as we found out about this farm house we changed our plans; and very glad we did! All the guys in the wedding stayed here the night before (all from out of town) and they all loved it. The day of the wedding, the owners came and cleaned and even had some special treats for us as the new "Mr. & Mrs." when we came back to stay. This is a great place to stay and feel right at home, very relaxing. My favorite part of this house is the tiled shower, fireplace, and being in the country!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Nov 2013
We couldn't of been more proud that you chose The FarmHouse to stay in during your first night as "Mr. and Mrs"!
We hope you will return, and many blessings in your marriage.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing