“Better than expected”

sawasdee thai cuisine
Ranked #47 of 497 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had dinner with a group of 10 wedding guests. I had been to the restaurant a number of years ago and had not been impressed. This experience was different and very positive. A quiet atmosphere...excellent, friendly service...and the food was "spot on" with the ability to choose the level of spices fitting to your taste. We had one of our party who likes it "hot" (spicy)...and ordered "Thai Hot." It met his expectation...it was spicy! Others in the party chose a very mild level of spices and were very satisfied with their meal. I'll go back just for several of their appetizer trays...delicious. Prices were very reasonable and food portions were large.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This place is awesome. Try the spring rolls! The soups are so, so good. Pad Thai is tasty and filled with your choice of meat or not. We have tried almost everything on their menu and have not yet been disappointed!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I recommend the crispy duck and the thai rangoon. Great flavor and well done! I definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Being from Seattle we have excellent Thai restaurants. My husband loved the Tom kah soup. My pad see ewe was not very flavorful in the least.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Good stuff especially if you like the hot stuff. I came here recently for the first time during a birthday lunch. Now im back not even 2 weeks later.