“Friendly atomsphere”

Ranked #7 of 546 Restaurants in Overland Park
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great restaurant offering a wide variety of delicious meals. Fun and friendly atmosphere whether sitting in the bar area or booths. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant was running a Tasty Tuesday special, the place was packed with a 20 minute wait. It was certainly worth the wait!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great service. Fun atmosphere. Good food. Good drinks. The owner cares about the experience of the customer.
Friendly and Fun!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I've just been here once, but the food was okay. Nothing really stood out to me so I haven't been back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We both had the burgers. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. We couldn’t decide whether or not we wanted a dessert but we were too full to have any unfortunately.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first time my husband and I had eaten here and it definitely won’t be our last. We shared the Irish nachos, which were amazingly delicious. I had the Asian salad which I thoroughly enjoyed, and my husband had the grilled cheese. The grilled cheese had avocado, tomato, bacon, and of course cheese. My husband really enjoyed his lunch too. Our server was Ashley H. She was super helpful and attentive. In fact, she’s the best server we’ve had at a restaurant in a long time. Great experience and I’m looking forward to trying other things on the menu. You won’t be disappointed when you come here.

Date of visit: March 2018