“Happy Hour at Houlihan's”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Reserve with OpenTable
Houlihan's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 545 Restaurants in Overland Park
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was looking for a place for dinner/happy hour before an event near Oak Park Mall. It has been some time since I went to a Houlihan's but I know their food and drinks were decent. It was a nice summer day and the patio at Houlihan's was full, but they do have windows on the bar side that open up to the outside, so we had the fresh air to go with our starters. Their happy hour is from 3- 7 pm & 9 pm til close. Drinks on Happy Hour price varied from $1-3 off wine, beers and tiki drinks. Happy Apps (food) varied from $4-$6 depending on what you ordered. I tried their french fried asparagus and mini flatbreads ($5 each). I was intrigued by the asparagus and I absolutely loved it, it came with a spicy sauce enough spice to give it a kick without being over the top. I had the margarita flatbread which was fine. I liked the asparagus more. Service was good. Fit the bill perfectly.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was wonderful. Service was great.
We had the avacados toast, yummy, followed by a flat bread pizza and another appetizer.
All items had a special taste to them unique to this restaurant, which made it fun. The ambience was relaxing. There was a bar area, dining area and patio. Overall, solid place to eat.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I don't really think of Houlihans as a steak joint, but each time I get a tasty perfectly medium-rare slab of meat. The filet is fork tender and the sides and salad are great. The kids had good kids meals, too.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

A business partner and I dined here for dinner. I had the hamburger and substituted green beans for the fries. I also had a cup of the chicken tortilla soup. Everything tasted good. The service was excellent and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was very helpful in making changes to certain menu items to accommodate my vegan diet. The atmosphere was extremely inviting.