USD 128
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 79
USD 153
USD 146
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 62
USD 132
USD 129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 85
Priceline
USD 152
USD 133
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Literally the moment you walk through the door there is an odor that cannot be explained. It only took me 3 minutes in my room to email my company asking them to book me another hotel. The so called renovations consist of fresh paint and new lamps. The carpets are so old and worn, the towels are the same, you can hold them up and see through them. I'm absolutely disgusted.

1  Thank worktraveler32
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have used your comments as a training tool to coach our housekeeping staff to ensure that each guest has a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at kom@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stayed at this facility for three nights. It was comfortable. Only downside was noise from other guests at all hours. It seemed to be populated by construction crews from out of town. No major complaints - noise was only negative. Price was excellent, booked on discount site. The construction crews accumulated outside to smoke by the front door, but as a single woman, I never found them rude or inappropriate.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the noise issues you experienced is truly regrettable. Please accept our apologies. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, our staff is going to closely monitor our quiet hours to make sure everyone is guaranteed a comfortable stay. Still, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great stay overall. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Something is creepy about this location. Notice all the weirdo posts about something disgusting...Something is going on in this hotel when visitors are away....
Housekeeping was meticulous by the way, and not a weirdo. This is not a good choice for female travelers alone as of this time...Something is amiss. If you are from out of town, you also need to know KC has some really gritty people so you will need to cover your sensitive ears & just ignore them. I'm okay ignoring words, but the rest of it just won't do.

Room Tip: Good long term stay for couples waiting on housing.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank 648anonymous1

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a comfortable experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I will be meeting with our staff and working on ways to make sure each guest has a home away from home experience to ensure that this situation is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at kom@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

We booked through a discount hotel site and received a very good rate. They didn't give us any hassle about the rate. They let us check in early and really helped with a late check out. The rooms are not stocked with dishes, you have to request them, which is fine but it be helpful if they provided a small amount of dish soap and a sponge or something to wash dishes other than one little packet of dish washer soap. The room was a little on the small size but had a decent work area. The kitchen was also fairly good sized. The room was very clean and staff were pleasant. The only major drawback was no pool or spa. After a long day those amenities would have been greatly appreciated. The breakfast was disappointingly sparce. It reasonably could have included some juice on tap, and maybe milk and cereal. The juice on tap is a concentrate mixed with water and priced not much more than a good coffee and the milk and bulk cereal could actually be a cost saver against individually wrapped muffins etc.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I like extended stay for their studio rooms. As a road rep I love having a kitchen sometimes. I have stayed at this location before. It looks like they have done some new painting. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I do have to say this time it seems there were quite a few construction guys staying and they hung out right outside the front door smoking and chatting. As a woman traveling alone this can be a bit intimidating. I didn't have any issues. Just felt a little uncomfortable.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Metcalf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with your clean, comfortable room and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.