USD 129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 166
USD 146
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 79
Candlewood Suites Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 64
Priceline
USD 152
USD 137
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatoparking garagealcoholic beveragesfree popcornnachoshappy hourthe indoor outdoor pooltwo room suitekansas cityexercise roomwaffleshot tubnice stayfront desk staffseparate bedroombeds were comfortable
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The rooms are nice, the evening celeb ration is nice. but it is a buffet so you should arrive early before the derelicts arrive.

My TV did not work, I had to call the front desk to get a resolution. I was told that the problem was that the staff causes the problem. My question is to why the hotel does not ensure that the problem does not happen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were here for a quick annual trip for a check up and this hotel suited our needs. Free evening food and drinks, free popcorn and a great breakfast buffet. The public areas and room were clean and well maintained. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Drury Hotels provide a great value and amazing experience. The staff is highly trained and motivated to make the customer feel like family. I choose to stay with Drury wherever they have a hotel. My wife and I have enjoyed Drury for years and found the quality to be consistent at all of their locations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I brought our granddaughters here for a fun night out. My granddaughters are age 5 and nine we used the pool, workout room. They offer popcorn which the girls loved plus a nice spread of snacks and free breakfast in the morning this was a fun thing to do if you want to stay in town and just have a fun night out with kids. Staff is friendly and accommodating

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank prtygirl
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This place was great. Sherry was a fantastic face to have at the front desk, and even her trainee was very professional. We were there for a volleyball tournament and when one of the girls locked her key in her room as well as several teammates keys Sherry was super helpful!!

The hotel is under construction, but other than being a little difficult to find the front desk this really didn’t create any problems for us.

The breakfast was typical and the evening dinner/drinks was nice and extremely convenient.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends