All reviews full kitchen living room home away from home separate rooms kansas city complimentary breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful beds were very comfortable waffles excellent stay would stay here again evening reception an update nice place to stay great room outdoor pool easy access
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This isn't quite as nice of a Homewood as I've stayed in before. It is a little older hotel. Don't get me wrong, it's updated and nice. I'll be curious to see if the bed is a s good as the Homewood in Wichita that I just adore. It's nice to have a sofa and a kitchenette though.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everone was nice but the hotel was very run down. The blankets on the bed were very uncomfortable. There was dust in the coners in the room. there was stains and a couple rips on the furniture. The complementary breakfast was nice though. It was mainly the run down room that botherd us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Found this hotel to be very nice. Check-in clerk seemed a little distracted while doing job but overall a nice place to stay and extensive breakfast bar. Suite was very nice. It had everything we needed. Too bad stay wasn't longer to take full advantage of kitchen. Bed was comfortable, liked the number of pillows.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel only rates on my "Average" list. Candice at the desk was very helpful and nice but on check-in my room wasn't ready yet and they told me 30 minutes and it wasn't ready then, either. I used my Hilton Points for this stay so they must use certain rooms for this. When the room wasn't ready the 2nd time, (3pm) they gave me another room. The room was clean but the furniture was very stained and nothing in this hotel smelled fresh. It all smells like cleaning products and bleach. Every day on my floor it only smelled like different foods in the hallways.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Good place to stay. It's clean, smells goods and is up to date. The best thing are the home like amenities that allows me to maintain my normal routine: gym, refrigerator, microwave and cable. Also looks of shops near by. There's even a day spa that's open late.

• Trip type: Travelled on business