All reviewsfront deskfirst floorbed was comfortablemake your own wafflesnice propertyroad noiseevery morningupon checkmovie theaterpillowsinterstatecerealtoiletriesbathtubfacility
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the way thru to Santa Fe. Doesn't look like much from the street but very nice. The breakfast was amazing and Edeli was awesome helping us and being extra attentive at breakfast. Ask to stay on the pond side of the hotel as the room we were in was facing the freeway and very loud also there was a train that direction

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Not the friendliest of staff at the check in counter. I always request a firm mattress through my companies booking program, but have yet to get even a slightly firm mattress and this hotel was no exception. The hotel was smaller than most Marriott's I have stayed in, but the rooms were clean and modern. This location is close to many businesses and the freeway. A free continental breakfast is available every morning and was well stocked with all of the staple breakfast items. No restaurant/bar within the hotel and the selection of evening food items was very limited.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
BlaneFrancis, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey of our hotel. I too prefer and firm mattress and can empathize with your complaint that hotels do not regularly offer a firmer mattress. I appreciate you sharing the positive experiences you had as well. Travel safely and we look forward to your next time in Olathe!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Nice property that's as you'd expect from a Marriott marque. The desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are nicely appointed and clean. Ask for a room away from the highway as the road noise is very noticeable. Closest walk to restaurant/drinks is about a half mile away.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was my first time staying at this hotel. But the staff was extremely accommodating, especially after I realized that I had forgotten all my toiletries at home. It took them all of 10 minutes to bring everything I needed to my room. This hotel also offers a complimentary drink at the bar upon check-in There are several very good quality restaurants close by, bordering on fine dining. I am heading back to Olathe again in September and will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
BlaneFrancis, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next stay in the Olathe, KS area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and private. Off the interstate and close to a lot of eating establishments. Movie theater was close too. Breakfast was ok and clean. The front desk was welcoming and easy to check out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
BlaneFrancis, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello Becky S,

Thank you for offering a review of your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Olathe KS. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next time in the are. Until then, travel safely.

Blane Francis