“Finally...an awesome burger!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sports Shack
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Best burger in Olathe! It destroys Johnny's or Austin's. Finally. I have my burger joint. The outside, or inside for that matter, is nothing special. And the tap is pretty limited for calling itself a brew pub. But the beer they have is cold, the bartender was great, and again, the burger was excellent.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Been waiting for sometime for this place to finally open up. Great remodel; staff, especially April and the rest of the bar staff ROCK. Looking for good things in 2016. Food is some of the best in Olathe area, especially the Seafood Lasagne and Thai Burger (or wings). BEST Happy Hour(s) in area... and it is the farthest thing from an uppity JOCO place, just a comfortable, fun neighborhood joint to hang with friends and meet new ones!!!! Oh, all the TV's aren't bad either....

Reviewed 21 December 2015

The Sports Shack and Brew Pub is now where Freddy T's used to be in the Crossroad Shopping center, and a welcomed change. We have been twice now. The owner totally gutted and cleaned up this location, opening it up. The service, food selection, prices, decor, etc are great. I hope they keep it up and according to our server the owners are open to suggestions on menu items. With two visits, no complaints, other than Karaoke, which I hate (I know, it is not all about me). Tonight, enjoyed an evening of Sunday night football on multiple TVs, good food and beverages, with friends who we introduced to the Sports Shack this evening. They are off to a great start.