See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Me, my daughter and husband stayed for almost the entire month in January 2017.
The rooms were clean and beds were fairly comfortable. Was not impressed with housekeeping. Me and my daughter stayed in the room all day while my husband worked and housekeeping never offered to change our sheets the entire time we were there. I had to ask them to wash them. I thought hotels were required to change the sheets every couple of days or something when a customer is staying there. moving to a double room so that we had more room for our daughter and for our sanity.
For the first week we were in a single and it was small. We ended up
We were not impressed by their free breakfast. They offered waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, and pastries. They did have coffee, apple juice and orange juice. Don't expect anything else though.
Front desk workers were great! They were very friendly and accommodating.
Only thing that I didn't like was the no refund policy.

Room tip: Don't want to feel cramped, get a double not a single!
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2017

After reading some of the reviews I was somewhat hesitant but thought it was worth checking out given the price spread of hotels in Olathe. Customer service was great. Kidisit at the front desk was sweet, helpful & smiling at check in & the owner didn't hesitate to let us see a room before we made our decision to stay. Room #110 was clean & comfortable with fridge/micro, flat screen TV & free wifi w/great signal. Lots of hot water with good pressure. We did have a couple issues: NO LUGGAGE CARTS, absolutely none, meant several trips back & forth to bring in 2 sets of luggage, coolers, laptop etc. and in bad weather (think ice storm Jupiter) this created a hardship; my husband wears a leg brace & although he can manage fairly well it meant lots of running back & forth for me. Only one luggage rack in a double room is NOT enough ~ we had to use the table for the 2nd suitcase which meant we could not use the it for eating, doing paperwork, etc. as there was no desk either. No alarm clock, hair dryer or in-room coffee. The smell from the smoking rooms permeates the lobby & wafts on down the hallway of the non-smoking side as well. Work frequently brings us to Olathe & we have visited several hotels in the area over the years. Most are twice the price as the Econo so for a budget hotel it was OK. There's a Motel 6 nearby but the rooms don't have fridge/micro. Nor does M6 offer guests a continental breakfast. Nothing fancy here but bathroom was clean, beds were decent. Depending on the weather, we'll probably stay here in the future.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The room itself was big. But the remodeling was inconsistent and it smelled of mildew. I think in this day and age hotels and motels should have central air and not window units. It reminded me of church camp back in the early 80s. When I took a shower the water went from hot to cold to burning hot because someone in the room next to us was also taking a shower. Not Fun! The breakfast was ok but the waffle mix was watered down and the hotel manager stood there and stared at us the whole time we ate.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I checked in went to my room it was no bigger than my car. It was clean. After being there maybe 30 minutes the TV and internet went out, I called the front desk and was informed that they were hoping it would come back on later that night. I am sitting at the desk by the window I saw that someone had tried to break in the window. They also charged me $20 per night for a small pet fee. I informed them I wanted to check out the next day. I was told "well if you want to leave leave, but you will still be charged for 2 nights"

Room tip: There is WIFI doesn't always work
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Staff is helpful and obiliging, Hotel still needs some updating and fixing up, new paint is all I seen, and whoever painted did a sloppy job with paint splattered on furniture and doors sills, floor. Rooms not clean as we found some small toys left over from who knows last visit. Carpets dirty, thought after reading reviews it would be better but was disappointed. It has reasonable rates but I would check out the room before purchasing. Breakfast was a joke. Rooms smell.

Room tip: Check rooms before purchasing...
Date of stay: July 2016