All reviews manager scott room was clean off the highway continental breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed 23 July 2017

There were cigarette holes in our linens and the ironing board, the lock & latch on the bathroom was broken, and the hotel was in general disrepair. The breakfast consisted of frozen waffles and two or three types of cereal. The staff, however, was quite friendly and helpful. We paid about $150 for a substandard hotel that is normally a third that price because they jacked their prices up due to a NASCAR and marathon events in the area. We have family in the area, but will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I honestly do not know how there could be any reviews more than 1 star. I've been in livestock barns more inviting. The desk attendant was as unprofessional as they come. Didn't even greet me. Spoke with grammar not even I could understand half the time.

The building and parking lot are completely rundown. The A/C unit in the room didn't even have a cover on it exposing the inside of the unit. There are no cameras guarding the property. The doors have rickety old chains attached to the molding of the door.

The WiFi was horrid and barely even received a signal from the detached ward on the property. The TV was missing. The room smelled terrible.

We didn't stay for the "breakfast" but based on the rest of the experience I'm certain it would have been terrible and full of health code violations. I'm not even sure how this place is still in business. I paid $64 with tax and had i not been in a hurry I would have left. I would't stay here even if I had a free room.

RUN AWAY!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2017

This motel might be the fanciest place, but it was clean and quite. The beds was good, not hard like some I have been too. Our room even had a sofa you could sit on besides the bed. They did have a continental breakfast, but I suggest getting there before 8:30 am.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017

RODE WAY INN&SUITE
This is a great hotel to stay we love the people
the manger Scott and Jason are the most wonderful guys they love to help people in need the housekeeping are great to . This hotel is the most wonderful place to stay we love it here .
Are very helpful we love staying here they have great breakfast it helps start are day we will recommend are friends and very body else to stay here we love this hotel .

Room Tip: this place is great to stay
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

If you to be treated like a rock star come check in at Rodeway Inn & Suites in Olathe, Kansas...on Rawhide Drive off 135 south exit218 take first left....the head rock star Scott which I found out his favorite band is Pink Floyd an avid Floyd fan-addict.....Candy, Jason and Scott's whole crew are awesome. ..so kind and respectful and very much accommodating. So if want to treated like a rock star....rock and ROLL on into Rodeway Inn & Suites...Scott's waiting for you. ...my thought is Rodeway Inn & Suite's Rock...so its time for you to roll.Most Phenomenal hotel ever.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family