“Nice breakfast option”
Review of Ginger Sue's

Ginger Sue's
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 1 August 2017

First time to visit Ginger Sue's. We went for breakfast on Sunday morning and were seated right away. The menu offered a nice variety (our daughter is vegetarian so we always look to see what is available for her, and the menu had several options other than just pancakes to choose from). The belgian waffle was good, and the chicken scramble that my husband had was full of flavor. The only thing that they did not offer that my husband was hoping for was cinnamon rolls. We will most certainly visit again!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My family was in town for a basketball tournament. When we travel we always try to eat at a local restaurant. I'm glad we tried Ginger Sue's. It's the best breakfast place I've ever eaten. The prices were great, we paid less than $30 for two adults and two kids to eat.

The staff was excellent! Our waitress made sure we had everything we needed and always made sure our coffee cup was full. When we were leaving, at least four staff told us thanks for coming.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We go out after Sunday church with a group of friends to a nearby breakfast place, and Ginger Sue's is on our favorite list. We probably go here at least once every 4-5 weeks. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but they do good at both. Prices are fairly low for a full breakfast, their menu in not big, but what they do have is really good. I have tried most items, with my favorite being the benedicts or the pancakes. The pancakes are huge, so bring you appetite.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Ginger Sue's for breakfast many times. The brown sugar, pepper, rosemary bacon is s-o-o good! If you are a bacon lover, you have to try it. I like the West Coast omelette. The coffee is good, too.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast here: Denver omelet and a cafe mocha. Very good. I especially liked the buttermilk biscuit that came with the omelet. Service was very fast, despite the fact that they were busy.