“Dinner with family”

54th Street Grill
Ranked #18 of 245 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The chicken tortilla soup is AMAZING. We love this place and love coming here! My kids love all the fun things hanging from the sky and they are always entertained by it. Food has never been bad and service is always amazing.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

So yeah, I had the chicken wrap, it was the best Southwest style wrap I've ever had. The fries were hot and fresh,but nothing special. Had a couple beers, Boulevard Wheat tasted as it should and was cold

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Service was prompt. The food was okay but no dish really stood out. The baked potato soup was good. Kids' menu was ample.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had a good burger here, nothing special but just what you expect of a burger. We had lunch with 8 people and I think we all ordered something different but we got our food reasonable fast. Nice place to have a quick and good bite.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This was a first time ever eating here. I am amazed at the excellent service, customer service, cleanliness, food quality and taste. There is absolutely nothing to complain about during our visit. Everything was perfect and beyond what we had expected. Will visit again. Superb food and flavors, service, and establishment. The shrooms munchies is a highly suggested to try. See photo below.