“Good place for girl lunch”

Spin Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #16 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Spin is a good place to meet girlfriends for lunch. The fare is light--salads, pizza that's not too heavy. They are a large place, so you can sit in a corner catching up with friends for 2 hours. They have gelato available if you need dessert.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Love the gluten free! Thin crust pizza at its best! Service is always a "10". Food comes out quickly! My favorite place in Olathe.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic! The blood orange sangria and pizza with fig, prosciutto and spinach were stand outs! Great staff, too!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This was my first trip to Spin Pizza and I must say it was well worth the trip. Ordered the mini cheese pizza and eight color salad with ginger dressing. Both were delicious. Pizza was baked perfectly, apparently in a wood burning oven. The salad was very tasty and both were just enough for lunch. There was a private party going on the day we visited so needless to say the wait staff were pushed to the limit, however, service was very good.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I drove past Spin Pizza too many times to count then one day wifey and I won a gift card to (you guessed it) Spin Pizza. I had no idea I was in for some of the best pizza I ever had. I had never been to a pizzeria where you had a choice of crust (regular, whole wheat & gluten free).
Now I'm hooked on the Shrimp Scampi pizza with gluten-free crust (rice flour). I bid my adieu to lesser pizza (sorry all the rest of you) but I've only found one equal and none better.
There's so many pizza's, calzone's, soups, panini's and so much more to try but I just can't quit the Shrimp Scampi. I know, right? Did I mention the outstanding salads and the gelato selection? Best I've had since Italy. I'd like to take home a gallon of the strawberry....
IMHO besides the great food what makes Spin Pizza so over the top is the staff. They are friendly, attentive (but no too much) and just make the entire experience so much better.
Oh, before I go, there's a Spin Club (yes, now I'm a card carrying member) and the only reason I mention it is the free personal size mia on my birthday (I love free stuff) and the free gelato every 5th visit.

Been to Spin Neapolitan Pizza? Share your experiences!