“Excellent and authentic! ”
Review of Carmens Cocina II

Carmens Cocina II
Ranked #14 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We moved here from Chicago and Carmens reminds us of our favorite little authentic Mexican places in Wicker Park, Logan Square and Bucktown. The steak tacos are excellent! Ask for the hot sauce if you like spice.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Carmen's is in my neighborhood, so my family has been there many times. The tacos, nachos, and quesadillas are our favorites. It's mostly a place for breakfast and lunch, but is open on Tuesday and Friday evenings. It's a family business, so is usually closed on and around holidays.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We love Carmens. It is very small so often there isn't a place to sit. But we still go there. The food is always good. I have tried most things on the menu and like everything. Check their hours before going there!! We have made the trip multiple times and have been disappointed to find them closed.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Must go to mexican in Olathe or KC metro. I've heard the breakfast is amazing, but I love all the lunch items and wait until midday to go. Always busy, friendly and good. Fantastic tamales, crispy tacos, quesadillas, chips and salsa. They never disappoint. Check their hours before going and enjoy!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

If you are looking for authentic Mexican food for a good price and amazing service, look no further! This place is awesome! You won't spend more than ten bucks and you will walk out with a full stomach guaranteed! The family that runs the place is great and always very helpful. I had their breakfast burrito and it was stupendous. I cannot wait to go back to try one of their lunch combos. Only complaint is the hours a little weird. But hey, family run business. Support your local small businesses!