“Typical Olive Garden, Friendly Service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #31 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I dined here with friends on a Tuesday night. The restaurant was quite busy and we sat outside on the patio. The weather was nice and the service was prompt and good. One item to note if you decide to sit outside, that people can smoke on the patio. It wasn't something we had thought about but fortunately did not experience nearby tables smoking until we were ready to leave. The food was typical Olive Garden fare. The food was brought quickly and tasted good. The portions are large so we took to go boxes.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here many, many times, and I love it every time. I usually order fettuccini alfredo with pasta fagioli soup, which are both very delicious. The service is always good and the environment is very relaxing. I will always be happy to eat here.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Being Vegeterian it is hard to find good vegeterian food.Olive Garden is our 2nd choice after India Palace Overland,ks.Every time we ordered Lasagnia Fritta & Eggplant Permasan.Service is Excellent too.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

People frequent large chain restaurant franchises, because they are familiar with the menu and the atmosphere. However, each individual restaurant has its own character based on the waiters, cooks, greeters, bus staff and manager. Indeed these people are the life blood that makes customer's experience either delightful or miserable. Case in point - The Olive Garden on 119th St & Blackbob Rd, Olathe, KS was simply, exquisite and a joyful family event. I ate the Chicken Piccata, which comes with fried zucchini. I never leave Olive Garden without having Tiramisu my favorite desert. This particular Olive Garden has an upscale outer exterior and a spacious interior with plenty of seating. We were greeted warmly and seated right away. The waiter exuded extraordinary attention to details. All our food was prepared with craftsmanship. If you like Italian, you’ll love this Olive Garden.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Took my wife here for an early Mothers day treat. We have been her a number of times.
Each and every time we are here, we have had nothin but excellent service.

This time was no exception. Our waiter Nick was attentive and courteous, he kept an eye on our progress without being over bearing.

The Tuscan steak, potatoes and veg done perfectly. My wife just LOVED the seafood linguine. Price was good as normal and we had a fantastic evening. Not rushed like in some places trying to get you out and only thinking of money.

Would highly recommend this location every time.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!