All reviews front desk kansas city lounge area fire pit nice free breakfast full kitchen the entire staff pull out couch stayed two nights evening reception waffles clean rooms breakfast room off the highway parking lot hot tub staff was friendly
Reviewed 24 March 2015

My Husband and I stayed here after driving all day fro Galveston, TX. The lady that checked us in was very nice and welcoming. The lobby is very welcoming as well. Got a great deal on Hotwire. We stayed on the top floor, they were doing renovations on the 2nd. this hotel has 3 floors, we had a King renovated room. It was super clean and very large. The bed was excellent and so wonderful after a long days drive. I would highly recommend property.

Room Tip: Many places to eat around the hotel. some within walking distance
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

... When I am in Kansas. The hotel is close to where have to be. In addition it is close to a lot of shopping, restaurants and Super Target. The rooms are big and clean ... And the kitchen is handy when staying for a week or two. And the biggest plus point from my side ... You can open the windows!!! The gym and pool are ok for the level of hotel. The same counts for the breakfast.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2015

this Marriot Residence Inn provides a good stay for the business traveler who doesn't want to go out for dinner each night but occasionally cook their own meal. The suite has all the comfort you would need as a business traveler who is having to stay away from home for many days in a week. There is not really a lot to se in the area except if you are in transit.
The pool is small but provides the right relaxing atmosphere you might seek on a trip. For kids it is definitely big enough. The tennis court is nice, and the small work-out room fits its purpose but in busy times might be too small to accommodate all.
Nicely priced, convenient, good breakfast and nice "happy hour" every day providing the nice environment for the few who chose to socialise.
Good value for price, good supportive staff.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I was not expecting a 5-star hotel when I reserved this room, but I was expecting general cleanliness and well maintained accommodations - neither of which we received. This location is generally "run down" - furniture was extremely worn, furniture placement was not conducive to easy flow of the room, and bathroom looked to need a deep cleaning. This location was also quite noisy, with many families staying there and children running up and down the hallways late at night and early in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank DANA C
Reviewed 6 December 2014

I will start by saying that I had a wonderful experience as a guest in this hotel. Because of my job I have to stay in many different cities and hotels, well this one has really made my business travel a lot more enjoyable! Besides been a very well located place, serving fantastic breakfast,spacious and clean rooms, what really makes this hotel special is the outstanding staff!! They make you feel welcome, important and they will do everything they can to make you feel you are in good hands and show it to you in a very professional and friendly way. Because of them I am writing this review just to say thank you very much for your excellent service!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with lake view.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business