All reviews sitting area great hotel spacious room olathe area king suite waffles pleasant experience kansas city breakfast area flat screen hot tub would stay again biscuits above average hot breakfast easy access staff was very friendly
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Parking is a little scarce. But the staff went out of there way to help me. Pool and hot was nice after a long drive. The staff is friendly and welcomes you with a smile. Breakfast was very good and the food was hot.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Gen-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hello suesu2017,

Thank you for submitting a review here on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled to hear that we met many of your expectations, I will make sure to let the whole team know what a great job everyone's doing.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Very impressed with the cleanliness and friendly staff. Hotel smelled so fresh and our room was immaculate. Breakfast bar was well presented and very clean. Very comfortable, quiet, and relaxing stay. I highly recommend this hotel. We've stayed in others near Olathe that were much more expensive and was not impressed at all. We were very impressed with our stay at Best Western.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Gen-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hello Martin-Heger,

We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to submit a review here on TripAdvisor. We are thankful that you chose to stay with us for your visit to the area and that you had a great experience. I am proud of my team delivering such great service for you. We hope you see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Olathe, KS. over thanksgiving. it was somewhat smooth check in, poor gal. was scattered around but other than that she was fine. only thing that bothered me was how i could hear the room next door so easy. and I having small children i felt bad.. But check out was smooth and easy process.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Gen-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hello 785waynec,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all comments you shared about our hotel and staff. Only through guest feedback can we truly learn where we need to improve and where we are strong. The information that you just provided will help us improve our hotel for future stays. We hope to welcome you again to out hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

It is a pleasure to stay at this property. It is located near everything you would need on business or pleasure. The staff are excellent and the rooms are very nice. It is quiet and you can rest very good. It is like home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hello Mr. Phillip,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are pleased to see that you've enjoyed the comfort and services of our hotel, and that overall you've experienced pleasant stays!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times. My company uses this hotel for our customers. I have always had a wonderful stay! The staff is always more than helpful! Always clean! Beds are VERY comfortable! Breakfast is good. There were some rowdy teenagers in the pool area this time, but not the hotels fault. I blame the parents... I will definitely stay here again & also recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Gen-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hello Julia S,

Thank you for the great review. I'm very happy to read about your experience and how well our team delivered. I especially appreciate your recognizing the staff - we are all focused on delivering the best experience possible and are always seeking opportunities to improve.

Again thank you so much for your feedback, until next time!