“One of our local markets - very nice”
Review of Hy-Vee

Hy-Vee
Ranked #59 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This Hy-Vee has everything: A bakery, a kitchen, a restaurant, an olive bar, deli foods, a discount gas station, a huge parking lot, a floral department and a wide range of products unique to the demands of Johnson County. They smoke food in the parking lot and strive to help whenever possible.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I'll is extremely close to this HyVee and it used to be my primary place to grocery shop but ever since Whole Foods moved close by HyVee has raised their prices and now they're marketing to a different type of customer than myself. I know choose to shop at Payless Foods at Santa Fe and murlen because it is most affordable. The only time I visit this HyVee anymore is if I need the convenience of the post office services or the convenience of 24-hour shopping HyVee has become too expensive

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I love this grocery store. Easy, fast service, great food, great prices and it's clean. Nothing negative to say except you can tell kids work at these locations. Customer service isn't perfect, but it isn't bad either.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

One stop shopping! All groceries are fresh, great selection, and can buy home made items, ready for dinner that nite! Also have great organic, healthy food section. Can mail packages, visit Drs clinic, nutritionalist on duty to answer questions.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I usually only shop at the Hy-Vee on 151st, but stopped to run in and pick up something while we were getting gas with our points. Store is always clean and the employees never just point and tell you where something is, they actually take you to the item....which I love!

Been to Hy-Vee? Share your experiences!