Ramada Overland Park(Overland Park)
USD 116
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
USD 180
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

USD 164
HIExpress.com
USD 244
USD 210
Hampton.com
All reviewshead housekeeperstove toprooms are cleanbonnieamelia
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and I stayed at Woodsprings for almost 2 months for business. It's minutes away from downtown KC, The employees were more than nice,they went over and beyond to make you feel at home, one stands out,Kenneth Chris, It didn't matter what time of the day or night, if you needed help with anything or something for your room, he'd take care of it, The property was always clean and well kept, The hotel would be full, But you wouldn't know it because of how quiet it was.Very Safe as well, Mission Police patrol the parking lots at night,The other guest were also very friendly,They also have a laundry room which was very conveinent.The rooms all have full size refrigerators and kitchenettes. On a scale of 1-10, My husband and I give Woodsprings Suites a 100.

Room Tip: All of their rooms are great,they all also include kitchenettes.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth R
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for the score of a 100, and the great review. The entire staff takes great pride to make sure we provide clean and safe accommodations. Your comments regarding the staff has been shared with the employees. We thank you for your business and hope you will visit us aain when traveling to the Kansas City area!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I spent four days here while my truck was being fixed the rooms are very clean and comfortable the hospitality is very warming. Must have your own food though not alot of options in vending for dinner but the Wifi makes up for it and the cable is great i would recommend this hotel any day of the week and I would stay here again thank for your service truckers this is a great place to stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay in Mission! The staff is dedicated to providing clean and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for staying with us while you truck was being serviced. We hope you will stay with us again when traveling through the Kansas City area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I arrived, and the woman who greeted us at the front desk was rude to both my friend and I. The room was clean, but smelled terrible and the beds were very hard and had two pillows each. There also is no breakfast. Our neighbors were very noisy, there were doors being slammed all night that woke us up. On a busy weekend, our room was about $95 after tax, and I definitely could have gotten a better room for the same price at another hotel. I don't think I will be staying at another WoodSpring again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. With comments such as yours, we will continue to improve. We hope you will try us again when traveling to Mission.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed here for a week and had no problems. The room was clean when we walked in. We have stayed in a lot of places this summer and this is the first room we walked in and noticed the effort to make it smell good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dianaortiz318
Stephen S, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us! The staff is dedicated to making sure the rooms are clean and smell good. When traveling to Mission, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I am a professional who travels to a new location every 13 weeks. The location is central to my needs. It was exceptionally clean,inside and out, and the staff go above and beyond taking care of my needs. They are kind, and caring, friendly. The only complaint so far, has been the tenants above me who have no respect for other tenants, but once again the staff have bee very professional and caring, while dealing with this situation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracy M
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff takes great pride in their work, taking care of guests and providing exceptional service. We look forward to having you return to Liberty when business brings you back to our area!