All reviews decent beds frozen waffles small town bowling alley next door clean rooms stayed here front desk would stay here again highway
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I went to bed at 10:00 pm and woke up when something was biting me. 3 bites on my neck and 5 on my right arm and elbow. They itched for 5 days. Had to buy the special cream. I think it was a spider. (Rm 10). I did call and report this. They didnt seem to concerned. Also in this room in the middle of the night we had shut the bathroom door and then it was LOCKED. Must have happen before because when we called the desk she said , oh room 10 Ill be right there with a key. Dont shut the door all the way. What if we had not been able to hold it or we were sick. DUGH.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

A nice, clean hotel with big rooms and wide hallways. The hostess was very accommodating when we had trouble with the heater and moved us to another room immediately. Breakfast was typical for a cheaper hotel. Wifi was problematic and slow. I'd stay here again. Marysville is a sweet, little town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PuebloWeaver
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We enjoyed our stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had a continental breakfast too. We brought our dog, it was no problem. Will plan to stay there again when in the area. We got lots of cable channels but had trouble getting local stations.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Accommodated us with a room which would let us keep our dog. Coffee in the room, nice breakfast (rolls, biscuits and gravy, juice, waffles, coffee and tea). Very clean. Easy to find. Near restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms both inside the main building or rooms near parking
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

There is not much to choose from when searching for a motel in Marysville. On the plus side, the location is easy to find (right on US 36-the Pony Express Highway), it is quiet, they had Direct TV which provided lots of channels, the room had a microwave and refrigerator although they were in the bathroom, the room had parking directly in front of it (not all room do so ask if you want that feature), and the man at the front desk did his best to make my stay comfortable.

On the negative side, the parking lot was slushy at night when I pulled in, but by morning it was icy with no sand or salt. My key did not work so the front desk person had to come and wrestle with the door to get it to open. Once inside I found the thermostat had been turned way down so the room was cold and took a while to warm up. The pillows were soft, the mattress sagging, and even though it was winter there was no blanket, only an old style bedspread. The man from the front desk had to make a second trip to bring me a blanket. The lighting was poor for reading or working on my computer and I had to search for plugs for my chargers.

In the morning I checked out the continental breakfast. The choices were limited and the front desk person had to oversee the breakfast as well as answer the phone, checkout guests, etc. I decided to go elsewhere and buy a full hot breakfast.

If you just need a place to stay for a night, this would be an OK choice as it was clean but very basic.

Stayed: February 2016