“Quiet surprise”

Marysville Surf Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is a clean, comfortable, cozy little surprise. The room was very large and clean. The beds were comfortable but the pillows were slightly flat. The front desk was helpful and polite. I asked for a room as far away from smoking rooms as possible and it was perfect. The hotel has mostly business people staying there and quite quiet. The weather was horrible but with all the brick I felt safe from the possible Kansas Tornado. I will stay here next time I am working in Marysville. Thanks you Surf.

Room Tip: stay away from the smoking rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I went to bed at 10:00 pm and woke up when something was biting me. 3 bites on my neck and 5 on my right arm and elbow. They itched for 5 days. Had to buy the special cream. I think it was a spider. (Rm 10). I did call and report this. They didnt seem to concerned. Also in this room in the middle of the night we had shut the bathroom door and then it was LOCKED. Must have happen before because when we called the desk she said , oh room 10 Ill be right there with a key. Dont shut the door all the way. What if we had not been able to hold it or we were sick. DUGH.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

A nice, clean hotel with big rooms and wide hallways. The hostess was very accommodating when we had trouble with the heater and moved us to another room immediately. Breakfast was typical for a cheaper hotel. Wifi was problematic and slow. I'd stay here again. Marysville is a sweet, little town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PuebloWeaver
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We enjoyed our stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had a continental breakfast too. We brought our dog, it was no problem. Will plan to stay there again when in the area. We got lots of cable channels but had trouble getting local stations.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Accommodated us with a room which would let us keep our dog. Coffee in the room, nice breakfast (rolls, biscuits and gravy, juice, waffles, coffee and tea). Very clean. Easy to find. Near restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms both inside the main building or rooms near parking
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Marysville hotels
1.5 km away
3.5 km away
Thunderbird Motel
Thunderbird Motel
#2 of 2 in Marysville

Been to Marysville Surf Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Marysville Surf Motel

Address: 2105 Center St, Marysville, KS 66508-1700
Region: United States > Kansas > Marysville
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marysville
Price Range: $87 - $119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Marysville Surf Motel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Marysville Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Marysville