“Love this place! ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I always get carryout but the inside looks very nice. My family loves the pizza so I make it a point to grab some as often as possible.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been going to Minsky's since the early days when it opened just off the plaza! It has always been my favorite place to go for pizza and it remains quality pizza! The salads are really good as well!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Overland Park for the eclipse and had pizza delivered. My 5 year old got the boneless wings plain and said they were the best she has ever had. We split a medium pizza and it was plenty for 2 with leftovers in the morning. Pizza was super cheesy and the crust had a nice chew to it. I do wish we had gone in as it showed up not super hot but was way better then expected. Next time it will be a must stop for us in kc

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Minsky's is probably my favorite pizza for a chain. Lots of meat on the pizzas. I actually like to go there & eat it because it's a nice warm, cozy place. Highly recommend Minsky's pizza!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Me and my family love this place!! Cameron was the best waiter we could ever ask for! My mom has been going to Minsky's since she has lived in Brookside and she loves it! We are looking forward to having Cameron again.

Been to Minsky's Pizza? Share your experiences!