“This place is a RIP OFF ”
Review of Holy Land Cafe

Holy Land Cafe
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Lenexa
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: 913-310-9911- their phone number.
Description: 913-310-9911- their phone number.
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Order a lamb dish for $10.95 and came with a salad which was very small and not a real Arabic salad , plus the dish was 98 % rice with a tiny cup of cucumber sauce and non Arabic bread ...but greek bread instead ...and 3.5 oz of lamb meat .. And the dish was super dry ...very bad dish ...not Arabic at all ...ask the manager or owner for a discount and he said no ....do yourself a favor and go to a real Arabic restaurant...because this isn't it

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch as part as my boyfriends birthday weekend. He'd been before I'd hadn't. The good is great!

We had the hummus with gyro meat, I had the stuffed chicken and I forget what steak dish my boyfriend had. Everything was delicious. I thought it was well priced and good serving sizes.

They have so many choices for baklava which I loved. It was the best I'd ever had. I think it's a great choice and a nice quaint spot for lunch. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Here in Overland Park for a few weeks work - got taken to this little treasure for a lunchtime treat and what a gorgeous treat it was. A brilliant little lunch menu with simple choices that meant the food was delivered very quickly and with great service. The humous was perfect and with the pitta bread warm and delicious straight from the oven a perfect accompaniment!
A dessert of walnut baklava finished the meal off beautifully and we were back at work in no time. A family favourite for my host and if I'm in the area I'll definitely visit again - maybe in the evening next time to try some other tasty dishes!
Well done on what is obviously an undiscovered secret for the area!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect if you want to have some quiet and have some great tasty food. Their pita bread is good ,the green soup reminds me of a lentil soup my mom makes. I order the chicken biriyani. It's not spicy to me... has good flavor. Service here is a little conservative. The people seem serious but hey we are there to eat. I saw one of the owners shopping at the sprouts store which was great because their produce is organic.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Falafel was very good as was hummus. Salad had good middle eastern spices; however, was not fresh. Chicken was very tough as was beef. Service was average with having to remind waiter of portions of order overlooked.