“Had no idea they were there, AWESOME place! ”
Review of Sierra Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sierra Grill
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Lenexa
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

What a great dinner! Everything from apps to dinner to drinks to key lime pie, was awesome!! Smoked prime rib, scallops, I don’t think you can miss on their menu.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Traveling across the country and stayed nearby. Found this on Trip Advisor and it was a great find. Great food, service, all made by local chefs including key lime pie.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Kind of a random location but easy to find and well worth it! I would make a reservation for dinner is there are only 11-12 tables. Cute place and excellent service!! After reading many recommendations, we ordered the Pork Belly Cassoulet and it was ah-mazing!! I had the Burnt Ends Mac n Cheese and it was out of this world!! Burnt ends are always iffy but this place has it down to a science. My husband had the Ribeye which was cooked to perfection and served with delish potato purée. Both our dinners came with roasted broccoli which was good but would have been better with some seasoning. We had lemon drop martinis which were fantastic. Our waitress told us they had just made a fresh batch of lImoncello!! Impressive and so good. However we were shocked that they were $18 a pop which we thought was extremely high for the “normal” size. Glad we didn’t have more than one! They should be around $12...homemade lImoncello or not. This is KC not NYC!! Finished dinner with an incredible slice of Key Lime Pie. It rivaled the KLP I’ve had in the Florida Keys! Fantastic. We can’t wait to go back. Lunch memo looks awesome too!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Three of us had lunch at the Sierra Grill. Great food! all three os us had the shaved prime rib sandwich special. The meat was perfectly cooked over a wood-fired grill.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A friend and I decided to have a late lunch at Sierra Grill based on the reviews and unfortunately did not have as good an experience as others. I ordered the entree salad and mac and cheese and my friend had the burger and a side salad. My salad consisted of a large amount of spring mix, english cucumbers slices around the edge of the bowl, a tiny bit of shredded carrot, a couple of this slices of bell pepper and I think I may have found a grape tomato. The champagne vinaigrette was OK but did not have much flavor. The mac and cheese was homemade and pretty good. My friend thought the burger was very good although tried two different dressings, ranch and honey mustard, and did not like either as both were pretty heavy on the horseradish. Apparently they make the dressing fresh when the salad is ordered so the flavors do not have time to develop. The service was very disappointing. My iced tea was never refilled, although my friend's coke was, and instead of offering my friend a different side in place of the salad, our server just gave excuses. There were only two other tables occupied when we arrived and halfway through lunch we were the only ones in the restaurant. I could see our server eating her lunch and setting up the menus for dinner. Essentially, for $16.91 without tip, I had a bowl of lettuce, mac&cheese and one glass of tea. Definitely not worth returning.