All reviews no frills front desk toilet paper stove workers fridge
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The staff was very courteous, caring, and willing to help me out as I was recovering from surgery. My room was clean. Having a full size fridge and freezer, microwave, and two stove top burners was great as I could save money and buy groceries to eat while staying here. The room was quiet and I was able to nap and sleep well as I recovered and got stronger. Everyone, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff greated me with a smile. The hotel is also close to the major highways for quick access to anywhere, and close to 119th street where you have a variety of shopping and dining choices.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor, and was on the back side (facing away from the highway), so it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Stephen S, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thank you for your reply, we appreciate being able to make you comfortable during your surgery. Our staff will be happy to hear about the overall service and friendliness you esxperienced. We hope that all goes well with your recovery and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very clean rooms, friendly staff, loved that it has a kitchen area so we didn't have to eat out and I could keep my smoothies in the full sized fridge. The only thing I could find wrong was the entrance to the parking lot was kind of crappy with potholes.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Since your departure we repaired the parking lot and it looks great. We appreciate the love for the amenities and the service we were able to provide during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I have been a guest at Value Place in Lenexa for over three months. My room was clean when I first arrived and gets cleaned frequently. The staff is always friendly and takes care of any needs I might have, even after hours. They even speak Spanish which makes it convenient for some of my co-workers. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you Edgar

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! Our friendly staff and clean room is something we pride on. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a place that makes you feel at home this is the place to stay, the staff are friendly, nice, considerate and make sure you have the best stay while you are here, cleanliness and safety of their guest(s) are also a top priority of their job.. Going to miss all of the staff when we leave.. I'd like to Thank the staff for making us feel comfortable staying here.. If anyone asked me where a good place to stay is I would definitely recommend here..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad you felt at home during your stay. Our staff will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank You for choosing us an we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I recently was a guest at ValuePlace in Lenexa Kansas the rooms were clean, shopping and restaurants within a couple of miles was very convenient. The staff was always friendly, even after hours the staff was always willing to take care of my needs. I highly recommend this hotel for any business needing housing for their employees.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business