“Nostalgia fulfilled”

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Lawrence
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I moved away from KS to the east coast many years ago. At the time, Wheatfields was an oasis of healthy eating for me. I was so glad to see it still here! We are in town for a wedding and the salad and focaccia combo, which was always my fave, is still awesome. Hubby had to drag me away from the baked goods display before I did serious damage. I love the food here, am super happy that it has persevered and still offers made from scratch, healthy and tasty food. It still holds up, even after having gotten used to the abundant eating options in DC.

1  Thank psycozz

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This a very good place for breakfast. Service was very helpful and friendly. My breakfast was perfectly prepared. The bakery products looked delicious and there was a steady stream of customers buying products to go.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We are never disappointed here. Kids believe it to be the best PB and J sandwich ever. I always get a new sandwich and haven't had a bad one yet. It is SUPER popular. If you can't find a spot inside take it to go. If you a cinnamon roll lover I suggest you have one and maybe take one for breakfast the next day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A wonderful bakery with terrific breads and also tempting goodies in the display the case, the cafe side is a hit too. Business meetings or family breakfast, the food is good, prepared fresh, and the menu is always changing. A perennial favorite.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you like artisan breads, this is the place to visit: the Klamata olive bread is to die for! Lunches are also great!