All reviews event space three bedroom cooking utensils great place to stay love seat kansas city coffee pot would stay here again unit leavenworth laundry cleanliness couch amenities toaster tv stove
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Booked here for a business trip. Not the best location in that it isn't near a lot of restaurants. Condo was clean and comfortable. Appreciated a full fridge, oven, stove, laundry, and dishwasher. Room was small, but worked. Bedding and pillows were very cheap. TV in room was tiny and from like 1995. Also appreciated the free gym membership, only a 6 minute walk up Eisenhower. Wouldn't have chosen to stay here, but it worked out well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed for a weekend with 3 people in the 2 bedroom (actually ended up as a 3 br) condo room. First let me say that I was VERY impressed with the cleanliness of the room(s). I found the place to be spotless. The decor is a little dated (the bedspreads and carpets), but no cleanliness issues. There was a large living/dining area with a couch and love seat and a table that fit 4 people. The kitchen is not large, but did fine for us. There is a full fridge and freezer, an electric stove/oven and dishwasher. A stacked washer and dryer are also in the kitchen area. Some cooking utensils and pots are provided as well as a set of 4 dining utensils (plates, cups, bowls, etc.) There is a toaster and coffee pot as well. (takes regular filters, but the office has coffee pouches available too)
Please note that our room did NOT have a can opener or a bottle opener, so be prepared to bring one.
One bedroom had an ensuite bath (no door separating the bedroom from the toilet area; which was kind of odd) and a large closet. The other two bedrooms shared a bath. Plenty of towels are provided for each room. Each room also has it's own TV and individual door lock.
The only improvements I can suggest would be:
- To have some sort of door or curtain to close off the toilet/shower area in the first bedroom.
- Make sure to have a can opener, bottle opener and coffee filters that fit the machine available.
- Either make note on the website that the pool is only open during business hours, or maybe leave it open later with a "no lifeguard on duty" sign...we were really disappointed that we didn't get to use the pool after a long, hot day at the renaissance faire.
- Look into having a plumber check noisy dishwashers and piping (pipes had a very loud hum when upstairs showers ran)

I would highly recommend this hotel to others and we plan to make this our go-to choice when coming out to KCRF.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Parts we loved: a separate bedroom for each couple & the small outdoor pool. It was not cheap; however, it was less expensive than three separate hotel rooms. Parts we didn't like: The condo was clean, but needed updates. The queen beds were not comfortable and had plastic mattress covers which made noise when we rolled over. The couch and other furniture was also uncomfortable. The Condotel offered free wifi, but we never were able to get it to work. The TV remotes (only two TVs in the three bedroom) did not work with the TVs. The shower heads are only five feet high. There were cracks in the flooring and tile. Overall, the idea was good, but we won't try this one again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Booked multiple rooms for my daughters wedding. They were so helpful and accommodating. 17 guests stayed at the Condotels. They loved the fact that they were doors down from each other and had everything they needed for a comfortable stay. They even held an impromptu breakfast together the day of the wedding. Pet friendly!

Room Tip: The lower rooms are best when traveling with pets.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Two years in a row now, we have rented out several apartments for graduation time and this year also included a wedding. Linda, general manager, and Melissa were wonderful everytime I went in there to make sure everything was ready for my guests. They were very helpful and friendly. This year, we also rented out the event space on two different days and they had it all ready for us and provided any help that we asked for. There was a leaky faucet in one of the apartments and they had someone up there immediately to fix it. I highly recommend the Condotels. The only reason I gave them 4 out of 5 is because the furnishings of the apartments could use a little updating but the apartments are very clean. Thank you Linda and Melissa for making my graduation and wedding activities for my children that much easier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family