All reviewsevent spacethree bedroomcooking utensilsgreat place to staylove seatkansas citycoffee potwould stay here againunitleavenworthlaundrycleanlinesscouchamenitiestoastertvstove
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Two years in a row now, we have rented out several apartments for graduation time and this year also included a wedding. Linda, general manager, and Melissa were wonderful everytime I went in there to make sure everything was ready for my guests. They were very helpful and friendly. This year, we also rented out the event space on two different days and they had it all ready for us and provided any help that we asked for. There was a leaky faucet in one of the apartments and they had someone up there immediately to fix it. I highly recommend the Condotels. The only reason I gave them 4 out of 5 is because the furnishings of the apartments could use a little updating but the apartments are very clean. Thank you Linda and Melissa for making my graduation and wedding activities for my children that much easier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We had a very nice stay. While the rooms are a bit dated, everything was clean and comfortable. Everyone we encountered was super nice and friendly. Check in and out was super easy. We definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay, especially with a family. It gave us plenty of space to spread out, cook breakfast, and just enjoy being in the area. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2016

We used the Club House to host our Company Christmas Party for a 2nd time. The staff was super kind to us and made sure that we are satisfied at all times with the layout of the room. They have warm Holiday Decorations. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We will definately use this Event Space for other functions!

Room Tip: Extended Stay units with full size kitchens, laundry, large dining area. Great for group stays!!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank haeberth
Reviewed 14 August 2016

The customer service at Condotels is remarkable. The staff does everything possible to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They are unfailingly pleasant and very responsive to any requests. The buildings are definitely older, but they are well maintained. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the bathrooms and kitchen are upgraded and modern. It is nice to stay in an apartment, as opposed to a regular hotel room, as you have a full kitchen, living room/dining room, bedrooms, and in-apartment washer/dryer. The location is convenient, right on the border between Lansing and Leavenworth. I always stay at Condotels when I am in the area, and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business