All reviews event space three bedroom cooking utensils great place to stay love seat kansas city coffee pot would stay here again unit leavenworth laundry cleanliness couch amenities toaster tv stove
Reviewed 14 August 2016

The customer service at Condotels is remarkable. The staff does everything possible to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They are unfailingly pleasant and very responsive to any requests. The buildings are definitely older, but they are well maintained. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the bathrooms and kitchen are upgraded and modern. It is nice to stay in an apartment, as opposed to a regular hotel room, as you have a full kitchen, living room/dining room, bedrooms, and in-apartment washer/dryer. The location is convenient, right on the border between Lansing and Leavenworth. I always stay at Condotels when I am in the area, and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We last stayed May 2016, but had stayed 2-3 occaisions on previous visits. LOVE CONDOTEL! 5+! Luxury condo-hotel price. EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AT HOME & MORE. This location is absolutely beautiful. 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites are available. It is also pet friendly for select rooms. Full kitchen, cooking utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware, full-size refrigerator, 2 full bathrooms. My family & i will never, ever, ever stay anywhere but Condotel when we visit Kansas. The only bad thing we can say about Condotel is that we cannot seem to find any other locations like this in other areas. After spending vacation at Condotel, we really don't want to stay anywhere else. Condotel is the PERFECT home away from home...PERFECT location...PERFECT staff-ESPECIALLY MANAGER!!! We can go on and on and on about these luxury suites-you MUST visit to know CONDOTEL is more special & beautiful than we words can describe.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank johnandnormayoung
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Great Customer Service from the time I called to make reservations to the time I checked out. Front desk was pleasant and informative. The room was perfect for my family of 6. Everything was clean and new towels were available to pick up from the office everyday. The area was quiet and made for excellent sleep. All three persons I interacted with in the office were very pleasant and accommodating.
I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015

When planning our travel to see our daughter who is in the Army we knew we needed a place to stay that had a full kitchen so we could prepare a meal for her and some of her buddies. GREAT place to stay! VERY CLEAN and feels homey. SO much better than a hotel. So roomy and comfortable. The cleaning crew really does an outstanding job. The unit looked like everything in it was brand new. Linda, the General Manager, did everything within her power to make sure we had everything we needed to make our stay perfect. We will definitely be staying here again. Definitely.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Great place to stay in Lansing, Leavenworth. Much better than the Days Inn at the same price. They are very pet friendly. Clean, Nice rooms with new TV's and remodeled suites. All amenities - stove, fridge, washer, dryer and a nice welcome basket. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free high speed internet. The ONLY place we stay when I go back home to Leavenworth to visit.

Room Tip: Full amenities in room and Pet Friendly!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family