USD 97
USD 95
QualityInn
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
USD 101
Hotels.com
USD 142
Hotels.com
Junction City Inn & Suites(Junction City)(Great Value!)
USD 61
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

Motel 6 Junction City(Junction City)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 60
USD 93
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 49
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
USD 141
USD 137
BestWestern.com
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
USD 61
USD 57
All reviewsholiday inn expressafter a long dayquiet roomcookiespool and hot tubmotelpillows
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This Holiday Inn Express was like many I have stayed in. Good rooms, quiet and friendly. Parking is good, staff is helpful and courteous. Breakfast is always pretty good (better than most other chains I've stayed in). I'm liking Holiday Inn Express for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Of all the several HEI's that we stayed in on a long cross country trip, this one won the booby prize. Seriously in need of a thorough overhaul. The hallway decor was the stuff of bad dream, and the rooms getting a bit tatty. Worse was that of the two rooms we had, one stayed really hot and could not be cooled down with any combination of the heating/cooling options

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Junction City - Near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Stephen C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by our heating and cooling system, and for not living up to your expectations regarding our hallway decor. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for evaluation.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Traveled for business. Upon checking in I was informed the pool and hot tub were out of service. The details were really not major but really annoying after a long day. I forgot my toothbrush and went down to the front desk to get one. The clerk informed me that they were out and I could get one across the street at walmart. In the morning the shower head wasn't working properly and there were no coffee cups in my room. These are seemingly minor and maybe if it was only one thing it would have been less of an issue. Traveling for business and don't need the extra hassle. This facility needs to step it up to be on par with what you get most of the time at holiday inn.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Junction City - Near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Hello hyfalkner,

Thank you for writing a thorough review about your recent stay with Holiday Inn Express Junction City, KS. It sounds like the standards at this location did not meet your expectations. We take all reviews very seriously, and I would like the chance to look into this for you. In line with this, I have sent you a private message to gather more information about your stay.

Again, thank you for choosing our hotel chain and I look forward to assist you further!

Kind Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Everything was good at this hotel - front desk service very friendly and prompt. Hot water was available all night, good for tea drinkers! Clean room, nice linens. Only one problem, the heating system was noisy as it went off and on all night. Otherwise, a pretty quiet room - got a great night's sleep. Fridge in room 130 had a freezer (YAY!! great for ice packs that we take on road trips), and a microwave! Very well equipped.

Room Tip: Entire hotel seems to be quiet - important for a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The minute you hit the door the lobby has old and out dated furniture in it and the rooms are worse,Went to close the curtains and when I pushed back the sheers they are absolutely filthy black on the insides all the furniture in the room was scratched and horribly stained food still in the office chair in my room if I wasn't so tired I would of checked back out .I can't believe they keep their Holiday Inn status.
Although the young girl at the front desk was very friendly.She is the bright spot in this dull dingy place . There is lots of places to eat with in walking distance if you want a questionable place to stay this is it..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
hiejctks, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Junction City - Near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Leavenonajetplane65,
Thank you for your feed back, we truly appreciate it and take all of our reviews to heart. I have been in touch with our general manager along side of head housekeeping to find a solution to the problems you've experienced. I'm extremely sorry you weren't 100% satisfied with your stay. We hope to see you in the future to experience the changes we will be making. Happy Holidays and Safe Travels!
Sincerely, Ada Jones