See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We were on a five day journey through middle America with our two little pups, so we had to find accomodations that accepted pets. Junction City was as far as we could drive this day and we booked a room here. The young man who checked us in was very friendly. He wasn't able to give us a ground floor room as there were none available, so we were assigned to one on the second floor. The only luggage cart available had tires that were almost flat, which made it very difficult to maneuver, but we managed to get it up the elevator and rolled to the room. The room was very average, but did have a fridge and microwave. The worst part of the room was the bathroom which had a large broken spot in the middle of the floor that when you stepped on it made you think you were going to crash through the floor into the room below! We just avoided that area and were OK, but it's definitely something that should be addressed! The beds were comfy and the A/C worked well. There is no free breakfast with this hotel, which may be true of this chain. This was our first stay at a Motel 6 and not sure we would want to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lzee11
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Still a great place to stay. They never let me down. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are normal but always clean. They do allow pets and seem to be a favorite of boaters going to Milford Lake. Convenient location. Will definitely keep coming back when I visit JC.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandi H
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Clean, relaxing, comfortable beds, very friendly and helpful staff, AM coffee, computer room,and WiFi. This was the half-way point on our way from Colorado Springs to Chatham, IL. There were other motels but we stayed at this when we checked the place out. It was busy because of graduation at KSU that weekend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Tired after a long day of driving, Mike was friendly and helpful in suggesting places to eat. He offered internet instructions without my having to ask.
Comfy bed, good pillows
Decent free breakfast. Good coffee, waffles and yogurt.
I am rested and ready to continue my trip.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2014

Daughter and I stayed here on a cross-country drive, and it was a tremendous value. I was a little apprehensive based on reviews and the low price, but we had a very clean, large room, excellent service, friendly front desk. More impressed with this place than other places where we paid much more. I even kept their business card, though doubt I will need a room in that area again.

(We had none of the issues other people wrote about like mismatched linen or uncomfortable beds, so I assume management fised those issues.)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family