See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017

It's a good value, but it's literally a bed, a nightstand, and a TV on a dresser -- no table, chair, desk, or enclosed closet. There's no microwave or coffee maker, but there was hot coffee in the lobby when I checked in after 9pm. There was an iron and ironing board, so we used that as a luggage rack. Breakfast was just muffins and sugary cereal, but I can't complain for $42.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Inexpensive, clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was nice. Amenities were good--refrig and microwave, coffeepot. The room was spacious and the wifi and TV were great. About the only thing I could fault was the skimpy breakfast, but for the price I'm not complaining!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms!!
Nick at front desk was friendly and helpful!!
Resturant next door was ok and lot of booze for bargain price.

Traveling I 70 and my girlfriend.

Expect to comeback from Lawerence Ks and stay, surprised with low rates for this nice place..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I'm from North Carolina moving to Wyoming, and I needed a place to shower and get a good night's sleep. For a price that couldn't be beat, I got both. Very friendly and efficient staff on hand. I would definitely recommend this place to others traveling this way.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo