“Good steak sandwich!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Oliver's Carry Out
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Met colleague for lunch. Place was full and serving staff was nice, just a bit too many piercings on our server. Steak sandwich was cooked medium and was very good!!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My wife and I ate here today for the first time. The waitress was very unfriendly and I would almost go as far as to say it seemed like we were burdening her just for being there. It was lunch time and they were busy but they had 4 waitresses working. We had boneless wing appetizer. No breading, just naked chicken bites in sauce. My wife had a club sandwich wich was the highlight. I had "the dangler", which was bull fries or mountain oysters. After I got these she informed me they were out of cocktail sauce. Didn't matter. The pieces stuck together in the fryer and when I pulled them apart there was uncooked breading. Gross. The Oktoberfest beer I had was the other highlight. 40 dollars with the tip for lunch. My wife and I both agree we won't be returning.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We sat down with a decent size group, waitress was off putting from the start of the evening. Constant attitude, we had to keep asking her for more drinks, till one point where she just stopped coming by all together and we had to start getting drinks from the bartender.
The food is decent, but nothing that you would coming running back too. Overall its a pass not enough positive to out weight the poor staff.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Just changed hands but it had good burgers, poppers, texas toothpics, and their soda is good. Not a lot of seating so if there are a lot of cars outside plan on going through the drive thru.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Small place not much seating. They do offer a drive through and the fried cauliflower is addicting. Friendly, good variety and farely fast. Always busy but one of those spots you just have to try.