Knights Inn Chanute(Chanute)(Great Value!)
USD 64
USD 113
Priceline
USD 83
Priceline
Americas Best Value Inn(Iola)(Great Value!)
USD 63
All reviewsvery clean hotelbreakfast barking suitemotelkselevatorhousekeepercleanliness
Reviewed 26 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Krina G, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chanute, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The desk help was very accommodating and helpful! We brought our little dog and everyone liked him. Came to spend Christmas with family and had no problems. The only minor complaint is the towels needed fabric softener, very scratchy !

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Krina G, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chanute, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear your overall stay was good and that our staff met expectations!

Super 8 Chanute

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This property is old and outdated. I can deal with outdated but the room and bathroom we’re completely filthy. The carpet was filthy and there was urine on the toilet seat. Hair in the linens and bath towels. Many items in the room did not work. The shower had really hot water which was nice and the internet never let me down.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Krina G, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chanute, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

I am very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay with us. I have spoke to our housekeepers to make sure this won't happen again.

Super 8 Chanute

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The Chanute Super 8 was not the best hotel I've ever stayed at, but there are already limited options in Chanute. The first night I arrived at my room, I walked in to find that it had not been properly cleaned. If I am paying that much for a hotel room for a night, the least it could do is be clean. The bed had been made, and there were fresh sheets on the bed, but the floors had clearly not been vacuumed well. In the bathroom sink area, there were red rings/stains all over the counter from the previous guest. In the bathroom, there were pubic hairs in the shower and stains on the floor around the shower. The toilet had fecal material caked onto the seat and the bowel. I was tired, so I did not complain until the next morning. The front desk staff was great at sounding concerned, and assured it would be taken care of. Sure enough, it was cleaned by the time I returned from my day. The rest of my stay was ok. The breakfast bar was well stocked with orange juice, but the waffle maker was usually out of batter and the syrup ran out quickly. The bed was pretty firm/hard, and after staying there one week I developed pretty bad back pain. On one of the last nights of my stay, I returned back to find dead bugs in the corner of my room that looked a lot like cockroaches. The front desk staff assured me they were "water bugs" from a nearby river, but for that much per night, any amount of insects in my room, dead or alive, is unacceptable. Overall, for the lack of cleanliness, I would rate this hotel as abysmal. But the front staff made the stay better. If I were super 8, I would be making major improvements to this hotel since there is a brand new Holiday Inn Express being completed just down the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business