“Supringly good restaurant in a small country side village”
Review of Restaurant Lekr

Restaurant Lekr
Reserve with
Restaurant Lekr is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ankeveen
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went to this restaurant with our son and a friend (2 early twenties students) to celebrate my wife's birthday. On our way to the restaurant the boys studied the online published menu and told us that there was nothing attractive on the menu. Arrived in the restaurant we quickly discovered that this was mainly caused by the unknown.... and with some explanation of food ingredients they suddenly had a new challenge. What should I chose? There is so much desirable... And that was correct... The starters (cold/warm) and main courses were all well balanced and perfectly cooked. Another positive aspect to mention is their wine pricing strategy. Instead of simly tripling the price, they add a fixed amount on top of the shop value. And if you like the wine you buy it for take away and pay the shop value. We recommend this place!
Anything less? Yes, none of liked the amuse, made from red cabbage. That could certainly better!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

With the four of us we dined in this outstanding restaurant. There is a lot of space in the restaurant area, a pleasing interior with helpful and pleasant staff. We were treated to several amuses while we were racking our brains trying to plan the best choice for the evening. These titbits were a unusual surprise for our palates, but so was the whole dinner. We had all very different choices, but all of us were excited about the array of fresh and unusual combinations, especially in the starters and the main courses and the excellent quality of the food.
There is a wide choice of dishes, both fish, game and meat and a winelist like I hardly ever see outside the top notch resataurants. A sympathetic aspect is the clear information on the amount the restaurant charge on their wines on top of the ordinary shop prices.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Last week I visited again this restaurant. However this time I was a little bit disappointed

because the tase of my Club Sandwich was ok but they forgot to add enough ingredients. I am not a big fooduser but still it was not my portion. Have a better and steady control of your kitchen in your still lovely place.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Nice location close to the Ankeveens plas. restaurant is very pleasant has charm and the food is of a very high standard fresh and beautifully served. The wine card is very extensive. Service is very pleasant and correct although somewhat slow when busy .well worth a Visit with friends .

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Couple of days I stayed at the terrace in the shadow. Beautiful , pieceful place. Good food. All food is collected from the neighboorhood. Although I had only a good lunch , there will be no doubbt to visit this place for dinner very soon. They also have a very good wine system. Y