eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Looking at my notes on this hotel I struggle to find anything positive, except the location next to the castle - good view over it from the roof - and the lobby shop.

Room moderately sized but much too hot with no air conditioning and just one thick duvet on the bed.

Towels sized for a small child, fridge very noisy, shower tepid at best. Bed narrow and lumpy.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in this hotel and we were very satisfied. We booked standard room and it included sitting room and bedroom. Very spacious and clean so all perfect.
On 9th floor they have cafe for breakfast highly recommended. Food is fresh and tasty you can order what you like and prices are normal.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Victoria V
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This charming Soviet-style hotel close to Lida's main attraction - its castle - was very nice to spend an evening and the night. My room was very pleasant and I could leave my bike in the closely supervised hall. Staff was friendly. I had time to enjoy the castle and the little Polish church near the castle.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed hear for 2 nights
Good location simple accommodation but large enough room and very clean

Good powerful shower

Didn't use restaurant but I believe there was one on the 9 th flour

Overall good hotel to stop if passing through Lida or on business in the area

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2017

On a whirlwind "roots" visit to Belarus, we stayed in the town where my parents lived before the Nazi occupation of Poland (Lida was in Poland at the time). The hotel was clean enough but absolutely no one speaks English and they are not friendly toward Americans. Still, having said that, it was fine staying there (but ertainly nothing great). The options are limited in town and it is inexpensive.

Date of stay: July 2016