“Pasta, Pasta, Pasta”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana in Jordan Creek for a tasty Italian classic menu, cooked in the traditional old-continent manner. Gather around our table and let us delight you! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We go for the Pasta Bolognese once a week. Sometimes we pick up at curbside.

We like the pasta dishes, but I have enjoyed the steak too.they have a wide range on menu.

Very warm atmosphere, friendly wait staff, and good food.

We would recommend this Restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Overall this was an enjoyable dinner and did not wait to be seated, assisted by the fact I dined there on a Friday and prior to 6 PM. The staff was pleasant and dressed like the owner / manager wanted to make a good impression. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their pasta dinner so I decided to order their strip steak dinner. Part craving and part challenge to the restaurant on whether they could prepare a good steak in their pasta-centric environment.

The steak was requested to be cooked medium and after a few bites, I would say it was closer to medium well. Given it was a good strip steak, the taste was insipid. I presume it was made with minimal seasoning so 1/3 of the way through eating it, I felt it was necessary to request a steak sauce. To me, this was a subtraction to the scoring because in my opinion, the steak could not stand on its own for taste and preparatrion.

The vegetable of the day was green beans and they were good but each had the ‘vine’ still attached to the end so unless one wants to consume both bean and the ‘cord’ it grew on, minor surgery had to be done on most to remove them from the body of the green bean.

The dinner bread was tasty and the oil it came with was a good blend of olive oil and spice.

My server was average at best; there in the beginning to take my order but hard to find during the meal when I needed things. I cannot recall if he stopped by asking how the food was. I believe it was once and close to me finishing my meal.

My overall assessment is that the place was good but a bit pricey. There is a cost that needs to be built in for a place that is very clean and organized and a staff well trained. I think if the average entrée was $2-3 less, there would be a line out the door. Perhaps there is on the weekends and later in the evening but there is also a lot of competition around including Flemings. If you are going to offer a strip steak, you’d better be ready to take on the big guns just a 2 minute walk away.

Overall, no regrets eating there and ordering the steak, it was good, but I was hoping for it to be a bit better prepared and tasteful to really conclude this pasta place can even go against the grain and make an awesome steak also.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The food gets a 5, the service gets a weak 3. Large quantities of Americanized Italian food (we're not in Milan anymore) that came out in somewhat haphazard fashion. That took some of the joy out of the meal. Prices are decent for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Up until 6:30 p.m. weekdays is happy hour$5 drinks$5 appetizers. I had the meatballs which were three very large meatballs with pomodoro sauce and cheese. It was a very good size serving. I was still a little hungry so I ordered the crispy ravioli. Wow what a huge serving. The food was terrific. The bartender was also very accommodating to mix a Kentucky mule which was not on the menu. I will certainly return.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The meal was fantastic in every way with a great seat on the patio overlooking the water, nice service and very tasty food. Everything from the drinks to the bread to the main course was excellent and we were very glad that we chose to eat there, and will certainly do so again on our next visit to Jordan Creek.