Valley West Inn
Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 134
USD 125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
USD 122
West Des Moines Marriott(West Des Moines)
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 144
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

USD 138
USD 129
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

Element West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 133
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

Hilton Garden Inn West Des Moines(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
USD 172
GardenInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I have utilized this facility several times over the past two years.
The staff is always very courteous and quite accomodating.
I have recommended this facility to family and colleagues alike.
First class service along with very competitive rates...great for my travel needs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ghayles
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The website indicates the hotel has an on site bar, which is not true, the bar has been closed for some time. Our bathroom was dirty with feces on the toilet seat. The area is very dark and all the door indicate they will be locked for "guest saftey" at 11pm, however we also found out that is not true, they do not lock any of the doors ever! The hotel offered no guides for local food, or the television, we had a HBO program guide, however when we called to ask what channel it was on we were told " Some rooms have HBO some rooms don't". Overall we were very unhappy with the service and attitudes of the staff. I would not recommed it at all.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I travel constantly and have always found DesMoines to be a bit overpriced for the lodging options offered. This week, I discovered the State Fair was happening and looking on the Internet showed prices has doubled when a room was even available. I called this hotel since I have stayed here previously and they accomodated me at the standard rate. Excellent and thanks.. hence, I am taking time to do a review. The rooms are excellent but ignore the hallways and entry ways as they are in need of spruceup and repair. Sorry... no breakfast bar or papers in the am but I guess the price offsets those additions. WiFi is fine and location is great! Fridge and Microwave and Flatscreen TV in my room.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Harpbreaker
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Stayed at Valley West Inn Last month for 3 weeks due to a business convention, very pleased with service, location and how clean room/hotel were. Affordable for my business needs, will be sending my employees back in the Winter for next convention.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Josh M
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This hotel is run down! We had 2 rooms and the one was nice with new beds and blankets, other one had horrible bed and ugly bedding!
Pool was cold and outdated! The hotel smells musty! Overall a pitiful disaster!! Wouldn't stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2011