“Very good food, but a little pricey.”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #17 of 279 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Reviewed 7 December 2017

There food is very fresh and healthy. Lots of organic options and a great salad bar. The only drawbacks are if you go during lunch, you will likely have to sit at one of their teeny tiny tables that you can't even fit your tray on and they are quite pricey. But in their defense, it does seem like higher quality food.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I wish Cedar Rapids had a Jason's Deli! Friendly staff and great food! Had the salad bar and soup, broccoli cheddar and chicken pot pie! Wow it was good on a cool day! Definitely will return!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Phenomenal! I could eat that salad all day everyday! I do like to get the raspberry vinaigrette however instead of the basalmic. It just goes better with the salad. I also prefer not to get the chicken. It just gives it a weird taste. One of my favorite salads EVER! And have you tried their fruit dip? I could drink that stuff. HEAVENLY Have you tried their brownies??? OMG

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The service is always prompt at Jason's Deli--which is important to me when I accompany a friend who is a police officer! When you enter, you walk to the long counter and order your food from a sizable menu and then seat yourself. Once your food is ready, it is delivered to your table. My favorite selection is the "beefeater" sandwich--hoagie bun heaped high with warm, thinly sliced roast beef with au jus on the side.
Great meal at reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have in the past dined here often and I miss that I don't have one closer to where I now live. The staff always very pleasant and greeting upon arrival. It's a great place to enjoy good food and have the freedom to enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends. I usually get the salad bar with/ wo soup- the soup selection has a nice variety on a daily basis. The salad bar is amazing- lots of choices in single items as well as mixed salads - enjoy a mixed green salad or if you feel like noshing - large variety of munch items. The place is always packed at lunch but you can often find a table on the edge of the fray so you aren't overrun by folks on a time crunch and with the tables packed so close together you don't feel like a sardine in a can.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!