“Breakfast”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

DD coffee is absolutely delicious. Food was ok. Actually, bagel was dry. Cashier was slow and had a difficult time working the register. I give it four stars for the coffee.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 25 November 2015

As another reviewer said, DD is DD. But how often do you go to a Dunkin Donuts and one of the employees is outside on a smoke break and gives you a genuine, warm welcome when you approach the door? This one stood out based on the staff -- impressive midwestern hospitality.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Dunkin Donuts are pretty much the same no matter where you go; the experience depends on the staff. We visited this DD in the morning and was treated fairly well with the morning staff; they were competent and able to fulfill our small order. Then we came in the early afternoon, different staff, and very slooooooooow and seemed clueless. It took forever to get our food (just coffee and donuts) and then for the member to figure out the cash register with a DD perk. We would go here again, just with lowered expectations of our definition of good service.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Finally, a Dunkin' Doughnuts in Des Moines. I became hooked on their doughnuts and coffee whenever I had to travel East for work. Th french crullers and coffee were is as good as I remembered it and did not disappoint. The place was packed, but the staff were great and quick. Didn't take long to get in and out.
The only negative was the actual location. They could have picked a better spot to support their level of traffic. On this particular street, it has to be one of the worst places to try to get on/off the street during rush hour.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I've made 4 visits since they opened. The first and third were not satisfying. First time my bostom kreme donut had no boston kreme in it. The third time I spent 24 minutes in the drive in-lane. After a certain point you can't leave because it's a one-lane drive, plus they didn't put cream in my coffee like I asked. If you go in they have seasonal and specialty donuts they don't put on the drive-thru menu. Parking can be problematic becasue it's a small lot. Some people will get part way in the lane and lot go anywhere, blocking traffic.
On the plus side, when you DO get what you order it's tasty and fresh. And the breakfast food items help get the day started.

Yes, I have left feedback with the survey noted on the receipts.

Date of visit: November 2012