“As always good”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Waverly
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great value on meals. Same as any other Applebee’s I’ve been to. Same menus and it’s nice to have a place that you know is consistent with their products.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I'm done with this Applebee's. We have gone here for years, and the last three times we have been there have been nothing but a "I wish we would have gone somewhere else" kind of experience. Order meat.....medium well (clarified with waiter that it would be only slightly pink). That piece of meat was mooing on my plate. It was rare. We finally had to call another waitress over to our table to ask her to take the steak back to the kitchen. Our waiter was MIA. She couldn't find him. She graciously took it back to the kitchen. It was returned, the manager (and now our waiter) came back to see how the meat was. It was like leather. There was NO cutting through it. While they took that meal off of our bill, I still left without any food. We weren't about to wait for anything else to eat. Service overall was poor. Food was poor. The waitress who helped us was very apologetic and kind...and it wasn't even her table. We tipped her instead.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We visited on a Friday evening, early enough that the restaurant was only 1/2 full. Service was horrible. Our waiter was inattentive; he never came back after bringing our food. My soup was warm, but not steaming hot. I waited and waited for a refill on my iced tea, he didn't come our direction. I had to ask another waitress. We were finished eating for at least 10 minutes and waiting for our bill. We've given Waverly Applebee's so many 2nd chances, and I think this may be the final straw. We've never had a great experience, and it's probably time to move on. In fairness, the manager did adjust our bill accordingly, but I expect better service and it's just not worth the hassle anymore.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My wife and I got the two for $20 special which was pretty good. Things were slow on this Friday afternoon with only us and a few more customers present. Our waitress served us pretty well and food was good as well. It wasn't excellent as a whole, but Very Good as I have graded our meal and visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Always love the atmosphere at Applebee's. We loved the service and the updated billing and game system at the tables.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!