USD 94
USD 139
USD 168
USD 126
Country Inn
Brisbois Motor Inn(Prairie du Chien)
USD 56
Hotwire.com
All reviewssmall townstoney creekbeds were comfortablewhirlpool suitecozy cabinchecking inwould stay here againfitness centeryogurtfront desk staffweddingdecorahfireplacebulbhallwayinnsia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The rooms are clean and very reasonably priced. That is kind of nice these days. I felt safe and the rooms are clean. I really like the atmosphere as it has a woodsy, outdoors feel to the place. The hotel is in a good place as it was easy to get to. We liked our stay.

Room Tip: I don't have a preference as to room placement I guess.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jack K, Vice President of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Inn - Waukon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Diane, We are so very pleased you discovered us and that you we’re pleased by our hotel and staff. We thank you and hope you will seek us out again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice and quiet and tastefully decorated the hotel was. It was very clean; the beds were comfortable; the bathroom was very tidy we had a whirlpool suite the shower in the bathroom was very dark could use a light closer to it The staff was very friendly and helpful they recommended the Old Rossville Store for dinner It was That wads great food We definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here passing through for work. The front desk clerk, was very friendly and helpful. The computers were down, she made small talk so the wait wasn't awkward. I learned she had two daughters the same age as mine. It was nice that our conversation didn't seems like a bother to her at all. My stay was comfortable. Breakfast was decent but missing a hot protein. The decor was nice, like every other Stoney Creek I've stayed in very hunter friendly (always a plus with me). The beds were comfortable, although I stay in La Crosse, WI often so I was expecting them to have the same mattresses. Unfortunately they do not. That would be the only change I would make.

I've made reservations to bring my family up this summer to enjoy some of the lovely hiking trails they have near by.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were surprised by how nice, quaint, and tastefully decorated the hotel was. It was very clean; the beds were comfortable; the bathroom was very tidy (shower curtain rocked). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even the teddy bear! We definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Being from rural Iowa I was not surprised at the gracious hospitality that I was shown when I recently stayed here on a business trip. The room was nice and very clean. The decor was rustic and blended with the theme of the hotel very well. The bed was comfortable with multiple pillow choices. Being located in town you would think the busy sounds would bother you. Completely the opposite. It was quiet on the first floor. The breakfast selection was fresh and the coffee was really good. The price for the night made it even better. I will definitely recommend anyone to stay there.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business