“Basic McDonalds”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Walcott
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just a typical interstate 80 McDonalds. They had average food and awful coffee. At least fries, were hot.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was going to Chicago by bus and we had a stop near to this place...so I went there and had a delicious filet O'fish meal that comes with French fries and a soft drink...very friendly staff and very fast service...I always like the filet O'fish I think it's the best in McDonald's!!! It is recommended

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The McDonald's in Walcott, Iowa is a typical McDonald's. They do have a nice rustic decor, but their food is the same lukewarm food found in all McDonald's.

The lukewarm burgers, which don't even melt the cheese, it one reason I rarely eat there anymore. Another reason is the liquefied shakes.

But, I was there because of the convenience.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Love the decor.. Looks like you are walking in a McDonalds in the mountains of Colorado or Wyoming... just beautiful.. service was fast and food was consistent.. enjoyed listening to a few farmers talk about corn and rain... it's located close to Largest truck stop on Iowa 80...

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

It was like McD's should be gave me my fast food in a timely manner ! The store was clean truck parking is limited