“Good Pizza Delivery!”

Add it.
Sarpino's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I'm generally not a pizza lover. I've eaten pizza in New York & Chicago, while this is neither, it is very good pizza with fresh ingredients and flavorful sausages and pepperoni. The hotel I generally stay at in the area suggested trying it a year or so ago and I've ordered from them nearly every trip through town (about every 6 weeks). The service is good (always delivered in the time they tell me), food is always hot, not only is the pizza good, but it is very reasonable!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is the third time my husband and I have stayed in a hotel in the last few months and we always order from Sarpino's Pizzeria on-line. We have NEVER had a bad pizza from their resturant.

I have tried their new steak sandwich twice and both times it was excelent! This last time I tried the meatball sandwich and it was very good.

I had the Tiramisu all three times. It is the best I have ever had. The only thing I could say is that this last time the slice I had was not as big as it has been in the past. I will get it again.

I can not wait to try more of their items. Please try this place you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We had the pizza delivered to our hotel and it took 45 minutes or so... which they claimed it would so no problem there. The pizza is supposedly thin crust... which it sort of was but not the real deal. We ordered pepperoni and spinach for toppings on a medium size. The short of it, I don't know if Domino's, Uno's and Sarpino's went head to head, who would win. If any of the combo is appealing, then you are in for a good time. If you are used to NY pizza, (not talking Famous Original Rays either) then you will be bummed. My biggest complaint is that it was one of the saltiest pizza's I had in a while.

Date of visit: August 2011