“Lovely food.”
Review of Lin's Wok

Lin's Wok
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Cradley Heath
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have tried a few Chinese takeaways and this is by far the best. Lovely food and very tasty. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Been in tonight, began ordering my food, only for the phone to ring and I was subsequently ignored, whilst very long telephone order was taken! I walked out and went somewhere else!! Obviously my £20+ food order wasn't important.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Fatastic good takeaway been using this place for years never had a bad takeaway meal. Very friendly service with carparking on the side always a bonus.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

After such a long stressful day at work I came home to order a Chinese from our usual Chinese then realised it was Tuesday and they don't open. We looked online and found this dam awful place, the right ups were mixed so we thought we would give it a try. Please save your money and have beans on toast or something similar that you can eat, it was awful, in fact it was beyond awful and it cost £20 which we didn't mind as we had ordered a curry, sweet and sour king prawn and salt and pepper spare ribs. What a complete waste of money. The ribs were like knuckles of gristle and bone, what little meat there is is burnt, they are about the size of a cocktail sausage. Worst ever.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Worst takeaway ever had, we ordered from there based on all the 5star reviews. Chips we're stale. Free chicken toasts were soggy and cold. Duck was edible, but BBQ sauce was bright red, and didn't taste right. The bean sprouts had not been strained and sitting in pink water. Can't make up my mind whether chicken was undercooked, overcooked or not even chicken. The batter on the chicken was also a soggy mess. The sweet and sour sauce was more like jam! When I called the restaurant to complain, I was hung up on. £23 for the bin.