“A great place for singles to families or a bus load all welcome the same.”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #20 of 24 Restaurants in Spirit Lake
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Buirger King is one of the most friendly eating places in town. The people are always willing to help in any way they can to make your visit more enjoyable. We go inside
to eat and I use a walker which makes it a little harder for me to handle the drinks
but one of the workers always comes around and helps me with the drink. And getting to the booth. and the prices are as good as others or a little cheaper than some. And
I get a senior discount try that at McDonalds or Dairy Queen. Virg Hempstead

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Came here one night when in Spirit lake. It was a long wait. It was a normal visit we just ordered and waited for our food, we observed the workers as we waited. It was classic comedy watching the employees work. They were yelling at each other, didn't have this or that so we ordered different sandwiches than we wanted. Then a different employee would come out and tell us if we ordered the special we would end up with an extra sandwich for the same money.

Employees would come out from behind the kitchen and sit at a table for a break and their less than desirable friends who obviously didn't work there, would join them.

The employees were sloppily dressed, not the sharpest, we almost left and definitely were scared to be eating our food.

I think my wife took a few bites of her chicken sandwich and just couldn't bare the thought of what might be wrong with how her food might have been prepared or under cooked or whatever.

never again. been to Spirit Lake a few times since then. We always chuckle when we drive by Burger King.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The staff is always pleasant. They often make food item mistakes. More then most places I have been. And are always nice when I come back with wrong food. Food is also often times not so hot. I return because of the staff attitudes.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Just went through the drive through and when we pulled up to the window the man working "Jr" had his hands IN his pants. Do they think we can't see them?

1  Thank batmom
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Burger King makes getting a quick snack or meal very easy. We live a few blocks away and can walk if we choose. I like the frappes and malts. The fries are usually crispy, but since the new standards for fat and salt content, they are not as good as previously. I also like the breakfast sandwiches.