“We will definitely stay here again at this...”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen Table
Hot Tub
Reunion Grand And the 17th Hole
New splash pool!!!
New Splash pool!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“We will definitely stay here again at this spacious, clean, luxu”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Close to the parks like Seaworld and Universal. The condo pool and spa is located in back yard, quiet area. Large townhouse with oversized master bed, ensuite bath and walk in. Feels like a home away from home. Wonderful home owners ready to accommodate us with our children's needs like playpens, etc. The only downside is that we were not members of the resort so we couldn't use the tennis courts. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here! We didn't want to leave.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was like home away from home.”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Spending time at Jenny's Disney Escape is like being home away from home. It has everything one needs in their normal daily lives with added relaxation and an array of activities such as the wonderful swimming pools and great golf, not to mention the other local attractions such as Disney World, Universal, etc. We could not have been more comfortable. It was super enjoyable. Can't wait for the next opportunity. Thanks Jenny!!!

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 6 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing