“Best donuts I’ve ever had”
Review of Wyman's Spudnuts

Wyman's Spudnuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Okoboji
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a place you want to try if you’re vacationing around Okoboji. These donuts or unlike anything I’ve ever had and I truly do recommend them to everyone. There may be a line out the door but there’s a good reason for it!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The place is tiny but worth it. A distinctive taste that I found delicious. Great selection and very friendly and helpful staff!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My son and I stopped by early on a Sunday morning. He was skeptical but I wanted to try the donuts. He had a cinnamon ball and I ordered 10 donut holes. The lady at the counter gave us some samples and they were light and delicious. After tasting them my son declared that these were the best donuts he ever had. And I must agree with him. Worth the trip.

1  Thank World_traveler_mamma
Reviewed 3 October 2017

No wonder the line is so long to get in this place - Freshness to the max - Fun atmosphere (old service station)
Delicious

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Spudnut donuts are my all time favorite. I grew up on Spudnut donuts and until now I have not been able to find one comparable. These are the REAL thing and they are best warm, which is not a problem, considering the line is out the door and they can't get any fresher! My fav.....maple glaze!